- 95% of respondents are concerned about the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic
- 75% of respondents are concerned about the health impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- 20% of respondents have temporarily suspended operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Key challenges to doing business include travel restrictions or inability to travel, cash liquidity, and developing effective and proper human resources policies
- Top requests for support include tax deferral, tax deduction, relaxed import procedures, and reduced number of official holidays
For more details related to the survey, click here.